In order to achieve equality, respect, and well-being for LGBTQ people in Boulder County, Out Boulder County strives to:
- Foster safe environments for the LGBTQ community for gathering, support, self-expression, and the exchange of ideas;
- Advocate for social justice by building collaborative relationships within the community at large;
- Celebrate the uniqueness, diversity, and contributions of our community;
- Provide direct services for both youth and adults;
- Educate the public and the LGBTQ community about the issues and concerns impacting our lives.
Check Out Our Programs
Check the calendar to see what other events are happening in the community.
If you have any questions about groups, including if you are interested in starting one, please email Michal at firstname.lastname@example.org.